- Bonuses available
- In select locations
- Safety Bonus
- 5 CPM for OTR Drivers
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- New Equipment
- Always drive newer trucks
- Paid Orientation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to $7,000
- Dedicated Opportunities
- Available with Home Weekly or Home Daily
- GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program
- Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr
- Don't qualify for the GI Bill®?
- Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans
U.S. XPRESS IS STILL ROLLING STRONG. More freight. Less wait.
80% OF OUR DRIVERS ARE SEATED IN 3 DAYS!
TOP TEAM PAY IN THE NATION!
NEW and for a LIMITED TIME: $30,0000 Sign-on Bonus for Team drivers/Split!! OTR and Dedicated teams make up to $175k and Doubles teams make up to $240k. $1,550 minimum weekly pay in select areas! Teams Always drive newest trucks 2019-2020, get top shop priority and get top priority on all loads.
Earn an EXTRA $12,000 IN YOUR FIRST YEAR for experienced dedicated drivers- $1,000 PAID EVERY MONTH! Based on location, call for details. Weekly or daily home time and earn top pay, get paid orientation, receive up to $7,000 Tuition Reimbursement and drive the newest equipment.
Various Sign-On bonuses for experienced OTR drivers in select locations. Call for details! Earn even more by becoming a driver trainer. Driver Trainers can earn an additional $20,000+ with an $80,000 annual salary!
U.S. XPRESS FULL RIDE PROGRAM
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call or Apply for Details!
Get Started right away! Apply Today!
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®
- Bonus Payouts and Paid Vacation subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details
Start right away! Apply Today!
Compensation above is based on a rolling 4-week average of current driver pay. Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Call for details.
District Of Columbia